Moulded Pulp Paint Tin Fitments
An eco-friendly packaging solution, moulded pulp can protect paint tins in transit. During transportation, the fitment helps to absorb any impact the box takes and will shield your product from harm. Each paint tin pack has been drop test approved to UN1263 to certified its reliability in transit.
Key features of Moulded Pulp Paint Tin Fitments:
- Recyclable, compostable and biodegradable
- Outer boxes available
- Fitments nest together for easy storage
- Cost-effective solution to protect paint tins during transportation
- Drop test approved to UN1263
Moulded Pulp Paint Tin Fitments are available in a range of sizes including:
- 0.5-1L – reduce paint tin packing componentry in your business with this dual fitment.
- 0.75L – made from 100% recycled paper, all fitments can be recycled easily.
- Multipack 0.75L – transport up to six 0.75L paint tins safely with this strong and stable fitment.
- 2.5L – a strong and robust packaging solution, encasing the top and bottom of the tin for ultimate protection.
- 2.5 and 5L – this dual fitment includes a step to effectively protect paint tins in transit.
- 10L – designed with multiple crash pads that grip, encase and secure the tin.
Please note a minimum £50 plus VAT order value is required on this product.