COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) POLICY STATEMENT
Following the global outbreak of COVID-19 we wanted to advise you of the measures we are putting in place at Taylor Packaging to ensure business as usual.
We are continuously monitoring the information issued by the Government and the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as a business, are committed to playing our part in helping to restrict the spread of the virus by following the UK Government and NHS advice.
- Practicing good levels of hygiene in our premises and when at our clients’ sites, complying fully with any specific local arrangements.
- Making our staff fully aware of the need to self-isolate if they experience symptoms or where they are at a high risk of infection due to travel or close proximity to anyone testing positive.
- Avoiding any non-essential travel, meetings or gatherings for the time being.
- Put in place processes and procedures to enable staff to work from home where practicable to do so.
- Keeping in touch with our customers and maintaining good communications throughout.
We look forward to working with suppliers and clients alike to navigate this difficult time.
Adam Taylor, Managing Director.
If you have any queries, please contact the Taylor Packaging team here.